Please use this form for registration. Fill it out completely.
COVID ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to COVID pandemic please follow all recommended health guidelines. If you have shown symptoms of infection by the virus – DO NOT ATTEND!
It is going to be HOT so please bring Water with you.
Registration is online – Onsite will be limited up until 5 minutes prior to auction starting, then will not be available after.
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% buyers premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid. This will be a CASH ONLY auction.
2. CONDITIONS: Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged.
3. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previous printed material or any other oral statements made. All items will sell at Absolute Auction.
4 PAYMENTS: Only cash will be accepted. All items must be paid for in full on sale day. $50 Deposit per unit (returned after the unit is cleaned out)
5. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal. Items must be removed on sale day and the units must be broom swept clean. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture.
6. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items and rely on their own judgement and inspection. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
7. Price Auctioneers & Estates, nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. Inventory is subject to change.
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.
9. ATTENTION BUYERS: GUNS and WEAPONS: Any handguns or other arms that are under the regulatory control of the ATF shall be taken to the nearest FFL for processing. If you are not qualified by law to have a firearm, the firearm will be relinquished to the auctioneer for sale at another time.
Matt Price, Auctioneer